Ashleigh Mackay strives to provide all of our clients with insurance solutions that are second to none. Our promise to you is to provide:
At Ashleigh Mackay understanding your business is key to helping us provide you with the correct advice and arrange the required cover for your business. It is essential for us to understand your business, your future plans and your strategy. We use an ongoing communication programme throughout the year to keep up to date with your business development and to make any necessary changes to your insurance programme. Our first step is to invest time in talking to you, getting to understand your business, your attitude to risk and your buying requirements and objectives.
We work with partner insurers to provide an expert, bespoke service for our discerning clients – including all business, commercial, home, contents, valuables and motor insurance products.
We will continue to strive to offer better products and solutions at the most competitive prices so that we will improve profitability for our clients.
In spite of our continued growth we are still fiercely driven by our desire to maintain a first class service and to provide solutions that are dependent upon our clients' needs. We are here to help you decide on the appropriate insurance and to work with you to identify potential risks and to discuss solutions.
To enable us to continuously move forward we have formulated a twenty point plan which has become our Vision, Values and Goals. We have no hesitation in sharing these with you so that you can see what type of business we are:
- Accountability - We will always be responsible for our own actions, work and decisions.
- Action - To send documentation out promptly and correctly and to give a quick speed of response.
- Change - To not be afraid of change but to understand why it needs to happen and to embrace it when it becomes necessary.
- Confidence - To always be confident and to concentrate on what we can change, not on what we cannot.
- Culture - By not waiting to follow others but to show our own initiative and act rather than react. We will always be proactive and dynamic in everything that we do.
- Enthusiasm - We will always be passionate and positive about our work and try to achieve more.
- Focused - We will never lose sight of our aim. We will be persistent and determined and shape our own future with the help of our clients.
- Knowledge - Our staff through internal and external training will continue to learn new things and strive to be the best that they can.
- History - Our history is important and always will be but our future is dependent on us continuing to meet our clients' needs.
- Independent - We are free to use whichever insurer we feel is suitable.
- Loyal - To show commitment to our job and the responsibilities that we have. To be trustworthy and dependable.
- Professional - Clients trust us with their futures; therefore we need to get things right the first time, every time by showing a high moral principle and the best professional standards.
- Responsive - Always acting with a sense of urgency.
- Secure - We will always be large enough to offer the best possible terms, and small enough to care about each individual policyholder.
- Supportive - To help others whether they are colleagues or clients.
- Successful - To cater for our clients' needs and to be committed to our partner insurers so that we can offer competitive terms to our clients.
- Staff - To allow everyone to express their views and to be involved in the Visions and Values of the company and to help shape it's future.
- Technology - To develop and maintain the most up-to-date systems so that we can transact business quickly and efficiently.
- Traditional - We will continue to maintain the principles of honesty, integrity and customer service.
- Win - To try to win every new business that we quote for and to retain every renewal that we send out by giving a first class service.